OOPSS/Message Board Features

With quite a few new features planned for the upcoming months, this forum is to notify of new features as they are rolled out
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

OOPSS/Message Board Features

Post by Dodgers »

I'll post new features here as they are introduced to keep you guys updated.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

The waiver list is now sorted by waiver position by default. The numbers in the left column have been changed to reflected waiver position instead of user number. You can still sort the waiver list by other types and then go back to sorting by waivers as well.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

Updated the FAQ page to include the FAQ questions from the old site. If someone wanted to update those that would be great, I don't think they've been changed for at least 2-3 years.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

A link to the rules has been added next to FAQ on the header, and the link to our hosted email has been moved there as well.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

The member list has been changed again, it now displays GM names and the columns have been reordered to a more sensible order.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

Emailing using the message board is now working.

I believe that whenever someone proposes a trade to you you will receive an email (it's possible that you only receive a private message, I forget how I set it up).

Also, a problem with email forwarding should have been fixed, if you have emails from your ibcleague.com email account forward somewhere else and have your email for the message board registered as your ibcleague.com email, you should receive forwarded emails, let me know if you don't.

Return to “OOPSS Upgrades”