Darren Oliver/ Waivers

Moderator: Executive Committee

Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Darren Oliver/ Waivers

Post by Cardinals »

Nick didn't post in his database corrections that he had Oliver. It was one of the few that I had missed. Anyway, Nils claimed him. Obviously, Nils can't get him especially since Nick just traded for Oliver all of 6 days ago.

The next player on Nils' list was Matos, who I claimed and then traded. I was ahead of Nils anyway. The player after that was Quezada, who Andrew had.

The quickest and easiest resolution I see to this is giving Oliver back to Nick, Quezada to Nils, Brocail to Andrew in the first round and then bumping up the waiver claim since Andrew's list was up and there was nobody after Brocail. Egbert, Cassel and Quezada would all have been taken already. Sorry Andrew for the false hope with Quezada and Brocail, but, this seems to be the easiest and best course of action and I'd like to get this settled tonight.

Anybody here adamantly opposed? I know Shawn and Brett agree with this. Just need one of the other three guys, if not all of you, to speak up on it.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

Works for me
Rangers
Site Admin
Name: Brett Perryman

Post by Rangers »

Not only is it quick and easy, it's the way waivers would have run if it had been caught that Oliver was owned.
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Post by Nationals »

No worries. I figured getting 2 out of 4 was a bit more than what I could have hoped for.
Padres
Site Admin
Name: Jim Berger

Post by Padres »

Appropriately done ...
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Post by Nationals »

Technically, I should still have Victor Diaz since I had an extra spot, but there's no need to bring him back to my roster.

Return to “ExCo General”