Rosters

The place to come to talk about all things IBC related. Or not IBC related. Just keep it reasonably respectful.
Marlins
Name: Nils

Rosters

Post by Marlins »

Maybe this has already been discussed and I missed it, but does the changing rosters and lineups within OOPSS have any affect at all with the DB? (I can answer that, no it doesn't). Is this something that will be put into place in the near future?

Also, if this isn't an option for rosters, how do I go about getting that in without having access to the DB? (I guess I should know this, but I've always just sent in my MP from the DB, but still have no internet access at home and can't put DMB here at work.)
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Post by Giants »

As the last sim-less member of the league I was emailing my roster stuff to Bren. I'd imagine the same thing still works, you'd just type it out and send it to the man, or perhaps to rosters@ibcleague.com
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Post by Dodgers »

Lineups from the web site will never directly affect the sim. Someone has to take what you enter and manually enter it. I'm not sure the roster submission is set up to email anyone, if you're going to be using it to send in your lineup let me know and I will make sure that the submissions get to the right place.
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

Set them to email rosters@ibcleague.com

Return to “IBC Forum”