Playoff H2H Rule

The place to come to talk about all things IBC related. Or not IBC related. Just keep it reasonably respectful.
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Post by Giants »

It's also possible to do a screen share so that someone could watch your screen online (as opposed to through dmb directly). This could be a solution for someone who wants to h2h but doesn't have the sim. I'm certainly for mandating h2h with surrogate options in the playoffs, it sounds like we'll be having a vote on the matter at some point soon.
Your REIGNING AND DEFENDING #evenyear IBC CHAMPION

2015- #torture #evenyears 179-145
2006-2014 Gritty Gutty A's 828-631
2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Total: 1072-873 .551
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

Having a surrogate doesn't bother me a bit. I've been in the playoffs 5 times, twice before we did h2h and 3 times after. Having lost a series in 7 that was simmed and lost series in 7 via h2h, I'd much rather lose h2h, even if I'm playing a surrogate GM that's a far better manager than what the sim would do for my opponent's roster because I still have control over all of my moves
Tigers
Name: Ben L. Montgomery

Post by Tigers »

I'm all for allowing GM's to either play H2H or have a surrogate GM play H2H for them if they want to delegate, but I also don't think it should be a requirement.

Return to “IBC Forum”