New Marlins GM

These announcements are reflected on the front page.
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

New Marlins GM

Post by Cardinals »

We've filled our Miami vacancy, hopefully for a good long while. Please welcome Ryan H to the league, who comes as a Pat G recommendation -- we won't hold that against him, though.

We had a couple people in mind for this opening, and in the future if there are any openings, they will be considered as well, but we do believe that Ryan will do a really good job with his team.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Angels
Name: Zach Robertson

Post by Angels »

Welcome, Ryan!
DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Post by DBacks »

Hey, it's Ryan. Sorry I've been slow to respond, I'm in the middle of a frustrating job search in the states after living and working overseas the last 4 1/2 years. Thanks for not holding the Pat G affiliation against me...not sure everyone in the world would be so kind ;)
Athletics
Name: Stephen d'Esterhazy

Post by Athletics »

Marlins wrote:Hey, it's Ryan. Sorry I've been slow to respond, I'm in the middle of a frustrating job search in the states after living and working overseas the last 4 1/2 years. Thanks for not holding the Pat G affiliation against me...not sure everyone in the world would be so kind ;)
Well if you become a trade whore like him we might.
"My shit doesn't work in the playoffs. My job is to get us to the playoffs. What happens after that is fucking luck."

LAA 11 - 15 331W - 479L
LAA 16 - 20 477W - 333L 17-20 ALW
OAK 21 - 22 214W - 110L 21-22 ALW
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

trade whore or whore by trade? hmmm...
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Guardians
Name: Pat Gillespie

Post by Guardians »

Angels wrote:
Marlins wrote:Hey, it's Ryan. Sorry I've been slow to respond, I'm in the middle of a frustrating job search in the states after living and working overseas the last 4 1/2 years. Thanks for not holding the Pat G affiliation against me...not sure everyone in the world would be so kind ;)
Well if you become a trade whore like him we might.
It's definitely much preferred to make few trades and hang out in the cellar for seven years. Way better...
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, Ryan decided to resign from his post as Marlins GM.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22

Return to “Announcements”