100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 6

Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Tanking vote

Post by Royals »

below is the wording for the previously discussed tanking proposal. I've also included some examples of tanking behaviour. This beign a new rule it would require 5 votes for approval.

Should any GM display a pattern of behavior that shows an attempt to lose games for any reason, the ExCo has the discretion to bar that GM from the next draft.
All GM should at all times be doing their best to win with the roster they have.

Examples of this would include submitting sub-standard lineups which leave superior players inactive, deliberately inserting poor players into key situations, deliberate negligence or other behaviours.
Consistent failure to address the DL may also be considered (i.e. playing players while injured in order to force them to be benched for additional time).
Last edited by Royals on Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Post by Dodgers »

I think we must also specify that this action must be repeated. A single instance of something which could be interpreted as tanking cannot be enough, it must be repeated, how many times I don't know, but "repeated" should cover it.
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

Changed it to "pattern of behavior"

Return to “ExCo General”