November 2010 Trades

Here you will find a history of approved trades.
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

November 2010 Trades

Post by Dodgers »

Posted here by OOPSS
Dodgers
Site Admin

Astros/Giants Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Astros trades David Bush, Adrian Gonzalez, Delwyn Young, Tyler 8-Stovall, Manuel 0-Rivera, to Giants for Anthony Rizzo, Justin Smoak, Kenneth 9-McNutt, Giants Draft Pick 1, Giants Draft Pick 2,
Dodgers
Site Admin

Giants/Royals Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Giants trades Jeremy Affeldt, to Royals for Royals Draft Pick 3,
Dodgers
Site Admin

Reds/Astros Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Reds trades Pablo Sandoval, to Astros for Wade LeBlanc, Billy 9-Hamilton, Astros Draft Pick 1, Giants Draft Pick 1,
Athletics
Name: Stephen d'Esterhazy

Post by Athletics »

I would like to bring into the question the last two Houston trades. I would like some clarification as to why the first and then the second were allowed to pass? I am not against trading one super star player for a package of prospects or drafts picks, but at the very least, that second trade seems a little lopsided when both of those picks are in the top 15 and there is no guarantee that Pablo is going to be a stellar 3B defensively and after last year the offense would need to be taken into question as well.
Reds

Post by Reds »

The difficulty in dealing with draft picks is that different people have different ideas as to their value. While the potential for success is greater when they are first rounders that success still is not guaranteed so in the end a first round draft pick is usually an A level prospect with very good potential. In the case of the Panda deal I hope I draft well and that one of those picks makes it to the bigs and has some degree of success in a few years as Sandoval already has. Pablos D was rated about average in the ratings I saw on the site that does the fielding bible stuff. As a hitter he slid back this past season but given that he makes solid contact most times and his K rate is good he should do well if he can stay on a diet. The preliminary 2011 Zips that were tweeted a while back had him OPSing about 800 next season which is pretty good for a young switch-hitting 3B.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Nationals/Yankees Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Nationals trades Kerry Wood, Indians Draft Pick 4, to Yankees for Alfonso Soriano, Yankees Draft Pick 5,
Dodgers
Site Admin

Giants/Orioles Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Giants trades Ehire 0-Adrianza, to Orioles for Jeremy Accardo,
Dodgers
Site Admin

Reds/Rangers Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Reds trades Ryan Ludwick, Wade LeBlanc, Nicholas 9-Franklin, Giants Draft Pick 1, to Rangers for Chris 0-Resop, C.J. Wilson, Eric Young Jr.,
Dodgers
Site Admin

Angels/Rangers Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Angels trades Tyler Flowers, Astros Draft Pick 2, Astros Draft Pick 3, to Rangers for Rangers Draft Pick 2, Rangers Draft Pick 3,

Return to “Trade Approvals”