Jack

Home of your relocated 5-time World Series champions

Moderator: Cardinals

Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Jack

Post by Cardinals »

thoughts on the season 7 finale and season 7 in general here? I liked the finale, but the 'action' ended thirty minutes into the last episode. the white house story line didn't do too much for me, but i like seeing colm feore pissed off. olivia taylor is a bitch and a half so i'm glad she's getting what she deserves, but really- the president is going to not destroy evidence of her daughter calling in a hit on hodges- while her daughter is the chief of staff? nevermind what it does to her family- clearly- but how about politically too? leaks everywhere in this administration with two chiefs of staff in one day, the FBI being compromised etc.

the scenes with tony and jack were excellent. you could see jack felt tony's pain at the end when tony was being taken away. tony and jack are essentially the same- both had pregnant wives killed. my only fault with alan wilson coming to meet tony almeida is, well, if he was responsible for michelle's death in S5, wouldn't he know tony was her husband? better yet, the carbomb was meant to take out tony too. that's a bit fishy, and that makes the bauer family thing from s6 complex too since supposedly them and their company were behind charles logan. so this conspiracy is a lot bigger than originally intended, which is fine as long as they answer some of those questions in season 8.

was very happy with the season, much better than season 6 and i'm sad it'll be january till i see jack.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22

Return to “Redbird Roost”