Rosters

These announcements are reflected on the front page.
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Rosters

Post by Royals »

A couple things about Roster submittals:
1. All roster submissions (this includes game results from head to head matchups) must be sent to rosters@ibcleague.com
2. The roster deadline now is 7pm EST. You can send in a roster every day if you choose, since I will be checking for Head to Head games, but they must be in by 7pm EST.
3. When I check the rosters@ibcleague.com email address, I will pen each individual email, download the file, install it into DMB, then email a reply saying either that the roster was installed successfully or that there was a problem with the file. I'll thn archive the email and move on to the next one.
4. If, once the database comes out, you sign, release or trade a player from your roster, it will not work when you send it to me. Do not do this UNLESS you coordinate with me beforehand.
5. The Transaction and DL deadline are Saturday at Midnight. If the transaction happens in OOPSS after Saturday at midnight EST , then it will not be processed until the following week's database.
6. Similarly, MLB players who are placed on the DL before that time will be ineligible for that week. A player must be activated in the MLB before that time in order to be eligible to play that week.

Return to “Announcements”