Sano & Duran

Selling? Buying? Post here!
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Sano & Duran

Post by Yankees »

Trying to get to the end of my roster cleanup here...last two names for now:

Miguel Sano - Over 600 ab's, his SIM puts him at 30 homers with shockingly decent overall numbers. And STEAMER and FGDC both see even a little more upside. I picked him up on a complete lark, but as a guy to stand at 1b or be at DH, he won't hurt you. Though I'm sure he will if you play him anywhere else.

Ezequiel Duran - I love him. I love his upside. And even though he plays everywhere but C & CF, I don't know where he ultimately plays for me at Yankee Stadium.

BP placed him 5th in a top heavy Rangers system just said, "Ezequiel Duran also comes in on the top half of the 25-and-under group and was an unsung hero of the championship season, with an early-season hot streak coinciding with a Corey Seager injury and keeping the team afloat. That stretch showed his toolset—a double-plus arm, consistent hard contact, and potential 30-home-run power at its top. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. An All-Star is in there,".

Looking for prospects, picks, and pick upgrades.
Last edited by Yankees on Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Re: Sano & Duran

Post by Yankees »

Been asked a couple times, so I'll clarify a bit...

Sano, to me, is found money...so I don't need a ton for him. If a draft pick it doesn't have 3 digits or start with a 9, I'll probably move him.

Duran is a real guy with good power who can play anywhere but the 2 or 8, is only 24 still, and had a 106 ops+ in the MLB. He's definitely more expensive. I'd like a '22 prospect or a pick around the end of the 1st for him...or prospect/pick package with slightly worse of each.

I'm also willing to attach Angel Perdomo to this deal. He's out for most of this year, but the zips still likes him with an especially filthy 12.8 k/9 (10th best in the sim). If he comes back by the end of the year, he can really help a contender. Or he just really helps you next year. Braves also signed him and they are good at this developing pitching stuff.

Return to “The Marketplace”