Is K-Rod loading the Ball?

The place to come to talk about all things IBC related. Or not IBC related. Just keep it reasonably respectful.
Padres
Site Admin
Name: Jim Berger

Is K-Rod loading the Ball?

Post by Padres »

Major League Baseball confirmed Thursday morning that it is investigating if Los Angeles Angels closer Francisco Rodriguez doctored the baseball during two appearances against the Rangers this week.

A Web site, The Cheater's Guide to Baseball Blog, accused Rodriguez of having a substance under the bill of his cap and using it as he closed games Monday night and Wednesday afternoon.

Check it out yourself: http://www.zumsteg.net/cheatersguide/20 ... -the-ball/
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

seen the buzz about this... seems silly to try to investigate the matter now.. how can you really prove anything without being there in that moment of time?

Besides, does anyone really think Krod needs to doctor a ball to succeed? the guy throws gas.

third... cheating happens all the time.. kenny rogers says hello.. its part of the game. if he did doc the balls and got away with it.. then good for him. texas should have caught it.
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

The perception/reputation of doctoring the ball has a certain effect of it's own that is not entirely negative. If I was a pitcher, I'd want hitters thinking I was doctoring the ball.

Return to “IBC Forum”