Brewers Buying/Selling

Selling? Buying? Post here!
Brewers
Name: Jared Cloutier

Brewers Buying/Selling

Post by Brewers »

I think I'm kind of like the real life Red Sox. A flawed team on the edges of the wild card hunt. I think I have better teams on the horizon so I'm really not interested in mortgaging the future in hopes of chasing a 1 game playoff. I'm happy to help your team this year if it helps my team next year. These are the guys that are available at the trade deadline. In return I'm looking for SP, RP, 3B, prospects and draft picks.

Enrique Hernandez (R): Sure he's been awful in real life but he's got a really good sim and could be a great addition to a playoff team in need of a quality CF. 252/325/416 AV/AV, 4.8 RC/27 sim with a VG/130 Ex CF sim. Also sims as a 2B/SS as well.

Chris Bassitt (R): 3.63 ERA, VG starter rating, 10.8 R/9, 8.1 K/9. 2-3 SP for a playoff contender. Currently pitching very well for me.

Anthony Rizzo (L): 236/343/438 VG/VG 1B sim that plays at 1B or DH.

Jason Vosler (L): Sim star. 252/321/440 AV/VG, sims at 1B/2B/3B/LF. Could be the strong half of a platoon or solid bench bat for a playoff team. Hitting well as my primary 2B.

Rafael Ortega (L): 240/319/393, bench OF and 3rd string catcher. Hits righties well and plays solid defense.

Kevin Pillar (R)/Tyrone Taylor (R): platoon OF righty bats

Any of my relievers except Evan Philips.

I'm not in front of a computer a ton and currently am in the middle of two construction projects at the same time. You'll get the best response from me by making an offer. If you just ask what I'm looking for, the answer is in the first paragraph.
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Re: Brewers Buying/Selling

Post by Cardinals »

Brewers wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:56 am hopes of chasing a 1 game playoff.
Reminder that our wild card mirrors MLB and it's a best-of-3 series between the 3 WCs and non-bye division winner.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Brewers
Name: Jared Cloutier

Re: Brewers Buying/Selling

Post by Brewers »

Cardinals wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:07 am
Brewers wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:56 am hopes of chasing a 1 game playoff.
Reminder that our wild card mirrors MLB and it's a best-of-3 series between the 3 WCs and non-bye division winner.
I guess I forgot they changed formats.

Return to “The Marketplace”