MLB Season

A place specifically for trash talk, check your sensitivities at the door. If you're offended, leave this area.
Tigers
Name: Ben L. Montgomery

MLB Season

Post by Tigers »

I am used to Detroit losing games for things like not extending your arm to catch a fly ball. This is the type of thing the Lions do on a weekly basis. I think it is more fun to cheer for a team that has a slight chance to be competitive than a team you expect to be in the playoffs. Go Tigers!
Padres
Site Admin
Name: Jim Berger

Re: MLB Season

Post by Padres »

Angels wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:55 pm I am used to Detroit losing games for things like not extending your arm to catch a fly ball. This is the type of thing the Lions do on a weekly basis. I think it is more fun to cheer for a team that has a slight chance to be competitive than a team you expect to be in the playoffs. Go Tigers!
Friggin' bullpen meltdown ...
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

Red Sox bullpen should keep my blood pressure up all year again. My cardiologist is going to love the visit copays.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Athletics
Name: Stephen d'Esterhazy

Post by Athletics »

BlueJays wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:45 pm Red Sox bullpen should keep my blood pressure up all year again. My cardiologist is going to love the visit copays.
How many teams have a semi proven closer that could also be a SP and turn the guy into a follower for Rich Hill so neither the late innings nor an open spot in the rotation is just solidly covered?
"My shit doesn't work in the playoffs. My job is to get us to the playoffs. What happens after that is fucking luck."

LAA 11 - 15 331W - 479L
LAA 16 - 20 477W - 333L 17-20 ALW
OAK 21 - 22 214W - 110L 21-22 ALW
Tigers

Post by Tigers »

Diamondbacks 13 innings and haven't gotten a hit off a SP yet.
Tigers

Post by Tigers »

Has there ever been a bigger difference between first two starts than Yu Darvish 6 no hit innings and 1.2 IP 9 ER

Return to “The Dumpster”