Good news

A place specifically for trash talk, check your sensitivities at the door. If you're offended, leave this area.
Guardians
Name: Pat Gillespie

Good news

Post by Guardians »

Given how long it typically takes for DMB's season disc to come out, this may be the first time the IBC starts on time for the MLB regular season!
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Re: Good news

Post by Astros »

So what are networks like ESPN and FS1 going to do to fill programming now? You can't have Skip Bayless argue about nothing. I'm hoping everything turns into ESPN Classic. I think CBS/TNT/TBS should show classic tournament games the next couple weeks. Do it by theme. One station could have every Duke loss. One station could be all buzzer beaters. One station could be all time classic back and forth games. Basically turn everything into ESPN Classic.
DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Post by DBacks »

I'd be good with watching a Duke loss marathon.
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

I'm assuming we'll be playing a 162 game schedule regardless of any augmentation/reduction that MLB does?

Will need to figure out the IL if we start the season before MLB does.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

Mets wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:54 am I'm assuming we'll be playing a 162 game schedule regardless of any augmentation/reduction that MLB does?

Will need to figure out the IL if we start the season before MLB does.
We'll have to discuss this further once all the details come out.

If MLB reduces the schedule, is that reflected in DMB? Probably.

My guess right now is they'll extend the season two weeks especially since the season was starting very, very early this year. If things are delayed beyond that point, we'll have to take a harder look at things.

Right now, the rules state that all players are considered healthy in the event of a work stoppage to start a season, and if it occurred midseason, all players with injuries / on IL are to stay on IL.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Post by DBacks »

I've been following this pretty closely and I honestly doubt they will play any regular season games until June 1st at the earliest. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.

Return to “The Dumpster”