12b patch

The place to come to talk about all things IBC related. Or not IBC related. Just keep it reasonably respectful.
Brewers
Name: Jared Cloutier

12b patch

Post by Brewers »

I was scouring the DMB website trying to figure out when the projection disk was going to drop and I noticed that there is a patch available for download. Looks like it has some pretty important patches as there have been a lot of rule changes since the release of v12.

https://diamond-mind.com/pages/version-12b-patch

Should we make sure, as a league, we get this patched before the season starts?
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Re: 12b patch

Post by Cardinals »

Yes, I will be using the patch and all netplay will require this patch.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Post by Dodgers »

Based on the bug fixes including a lot of reports, I expect this may cause some wonkiness when we first start simming again. Please alert me to any issue with viewing statistics/etc.
Tigers
Name: Ben L. Montgomery

Post by Tigers »

I am out of the loop...I thought there was some hope for an earlier disc this year with Dan Z doing splits earlier
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

Not looking awesome haha
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Brewers
Name: Jared Cloutier

Post by Brewers »

I truly do not understand how you run a business like this? How do you not get the disk out for opening day multiple years in a row?
Guardians
Name: Pat Gillespie

Post by Guardians »

Brewers wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:44 am I truly do not understand how you run a business like this? How do you not get the disk out for opening day multiple years in a row?
I mean, 30 of us use a software only 1 of us pays for. It hasn't been a real business since the 90s. It shouldn't be surprising.
Reds

Post by Reds »

Guardians wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:21 pm
Brewers wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:44 am I truly do not understand how you run a business like this? How do you not get the disk out for opening day multiple years in a row?
I mean, 30 of us use a software only 1 of us pays for. It hasn't been a real business since the 90s. It shouldn't be surprising.
Some of us buy the file every season.
Guardians
Name: Pat Gillespie

Post by Guardians »

Reds wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:48 pm
Guardians wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:21 pm
Some of us buy the file every season.
Sure, but the fact that it's possible to run an entire league off of one shows they haven't updated the software in a very long time.

Return to “IBC Forum”