Eras

These announcements are reflected on the front page.
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Eras

Post by Cardinals »

So, after consulting with Ken it appears offense simmed low over a full season on the eras for this year's database. Last year you may recall Dan Syzm sent out tweaked eras last year. I imported those eras into the database and the year will be played going forward with those eras - for now. Over the course of a season, the offense was closer to what it should be, but not perfect. DMB and Dan have been alerted to the problem, so hopefully there will be a better fix than that.

For now, this will do. We're all on the same page and same playing field, so there's no real advantage either way. The tweaked eras from last year play pretty close to how it should anyway, but not exact.

Results from opening day will stand. I don't want to waste people's h2h efforts and as I said, it's everybody on the same playing field.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Cardinals

Post by Cardinals »

Just an update here, Dan and DMB are releasing tweaked eras with the new version of the projection disc. It's supposed to be out today, but with Diamond Mind, who knows.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Cardinals

Post by Cardinals »

The new eras are available and installed. I'll send an updated database tonight. If you sent an MP using the one I sent earlier today, that's perfectly ok.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22

Return to “Announcements”