Waiver Period Over

These announcements are reflected on the front page.
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Waiver Period Over

Post by Cardinals »

All the claims have been processed EXCEPT:

Jackson Quezada- Giants
Christian Betancourt -Tigers
Carlos Perez- Tigers
Rudy Darrow- DBacks
Ramiro Pena- DBacks

These players will be added by Shawn to the OOPSS Database. These claims have been awarded and belong to those teams. They will be added by Shawn to Andrew's, Brett's and Jag's roster in the morning.

All remaining players in the free agent pool are just that- free agents. The exception, of course, are the players just dropped tonight for waivers.

Again, those five players above belong to the Twins, Tigers and D'Backs so do us all a favor and don't sign them.

One week till opening day, time to get everybody active again. I will also take this time to remind everybody that rosters go to rosters@ibcleague.com in the future. You take a risk by sending it to my personal e-mail because often times I'll just look at the messages there and I'll forget about it in terms of simming.

Also, I will do the two databases a week again this year. Sunday night and Thursday afternoon. H2H is STRONGLY encouraged this year as well with the lack of platoon splits, it will probably help if we controlled exactly what we were doing.

That's all for now. I'll have a database out updated tomorrow at some point and then have an official database that we will be using to start the season next Sunday.
Last edited by Cardinals on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

I will add that we made a gaffe and Nix was missed by Texas when I was putting them in. He will be at claim # 28, with Detroit being #29 and Arizona being 30. That is the only change to the waiver order that will come as a result. Everything else on the member list is accurate in terms of the order.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Post by Dodgers »

Hey Jag and Nils, go ahead and just create your guys in OOPSS. It's easier than having me rig something to put them in.

Return to “Announcements”