Texas

Got a Question? Problem? Suggestion? Bring it on!
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Texas

Post by Yankees »

I'm looking at this roster, and if someone doesn't take it over to extract some sort of value out of it by the end of this month it's going to get real fugly real quickly.

I'm all for someone in this league taking over it - and would even volunteer to do it myself in good faith (and not making any trades with it) - just to make sure whoever takes it over isn't grabbing a sunk ship. There's value to get out of it with guys like Harden, the Lee's, Zambrano, etc. that just won't be there next season...

Just a thought..
DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Post by DBacks »

seconded.
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Post by Giants »

Thirded, much as I would love to see another roster in the division become a joke :D
Your REIGNING AND DEFENDING #evenyear IBC CHAMPION

2015- #torture #evenyears 179-145
2006-2014 Gritty Gutty A's 828-631
2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Total: 1072-873 .551
Athletics
Name: Stephen d'Esterhazy

Post by Athletics »

Athletics wrote:Thirded, much as I would love to see another roster in the division become a joke :D
Hitting below the belt, I am working on turning Halo's ship around.

As for the Rangers, yes, someone should get behind the wheel to trade a few of those pieces so whomever the permanent manger is has a few more prospects to utilize in the future.
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

I've got a few people that I'm contacting within this week, so we'll see how that goes.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Rangers
Site Admin
Name: Brett Perryman

Post by Rangers »

Hey guys, we have started to talk about this offline, but the exco will discuss the suggestion, and if we need to, we can have someone start fielding offers on one or two of Texas' players here in a bit. We'll keep everyone posted.
Marlins
Name: Nils

Post by Marlins »

Glad this worked out so we didn't handicap a potential new GM by not giving him the opportunity to trade off any sim guys before the deadline. Oh wait...
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Post by Yankees »

Yea - what happened here? I understand that people are busy - but we need to be able to trust, and have communicated, the decisions Ex-Co makes. I mean, this team is completely f'd right now...

Return to “Admin Crap”