April 2017 Trades

Here you will find a history of approved trades.
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

April 2017 Trades

Post by Dodgers »

Posted here by OOPSS
Dodgers
Site Admin

Pirates/Royals Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Pirates trades Chris B. Young, Steve Pearce, to Royals for Brandon Phillips, Lorenzo Cain,
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

First April trade!
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

Pirates wrote:First April trade!
And either Cain's value is way down or the value of utility guys and 4th OF is way up.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Post by Nationals »

Mets wrote:
And either Cain's value is way down or the value of utility guys and 4th OF is way up.

I'll take any "Utility Guy" with the league's 23rd best OPS, 28th best RC/27, and has a projected OPS over .820 on the weak side of his "platoon".

I guess the utility part comes in that he can play passable defense in both corner OF, 1B, or in a real pinch, 2B?

I'll agree that in a vacuum, this probably tilts toward JP, but I wanted a better bat in LF for Cain since I had Inciarte primed for CF and his defense was going to be wasted in LF. And a bat first player is going to age better than a defensive/speed minded CF. Not to say I didn't shoot higher with some other teams either.

In my mind, this trade makes my team better based on my needs, roster structure and opinions, but I appreciate the two cents. I appreciate trade offers more though, so next time I put someone on the block make an offer.
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

Royals wrote:
Mets wrote:

I'll take any "Utility Guy" with the league's 23rd best OPS, 28th best RC/27, and has a projected OPS over .820 on the weak side of his "platoon".

I guess the utility part comes in that he can play passable defense in both corner OF, 1B, or in a real pinch, 2B?

I'll agree that in a vacuum, this probably tilts toward JP, but I wanted a better bat in LF for Cain since I had Inciarte primed for CF and his defense was going to be wasted in LF. And a bat first player is going to age better than a defensive/speed minded CF. Not to say I didn't shoot higher with some other teams either.

In my mind, this trade makes my team better based on my needs, roster structure and opinions, but I appreciate the two cents. I appreciate trade offers more though, so next time I put someone on the block make an offer.
No offers from me - I'm rebuilding!
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Post by Nationals »

Mets wrote:
Royals wrote:
Mets wrote: And either Cain's value is way down or the value of utility guys and 4th OF is way up.

No offers from me - I'm rebuilding!

Don't let that stop you! You can always flip him if I'm selling someone too low.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Pirates/Astros Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Pirates trades Lucas Sims, Elias Diaz, Eric 16-Lauer, to Astros for Miguel Socolovich, Sandy Leon,
Dodgers
Site Admin

Cardinals/Pirates Trade Approved

Post by Dodgers »

Cardinals trades Clint Frazier, Jake 15-Woodford, Harrison Bader, to Pirates for Lorenzo Cain, Jarrett Parker,

Return to “Trade Approvals”