What the F are you listening to now?

Nate Hunter's new blog.

Moderator: Rockies

Rockies
Name: Nate Hunter

Re: What the F are you listening to now?

Post by Rockies »

Hey Dan, are you on Spotify? Link me your profile so I can follow what you're listening to.
Orioles
Name: Dan Vacek

Post by Orioles »

Rockies

Post by Rockies »

Nice, just gave you a follow. If you're inclined, you can look me up - djetan303 in a search should find me or these will work:

spotify:user:djetan303
https://open.spotify.com/user/djetan303 ... q5dSrWm4jw
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

I drove over 13,000 miles last year going to shows, but I'm sure my musical tastes don't jive with most of the league. That being said, a couple bands I follow that you should see if they're in your area are American Aquarium and Mike and the Moonpies. AA is a mix of rock, country and folk, imagine a North Carolina Bruce Springsteen, that's the best comparison I can make. Mike is pure, straight out of a honky tonk country music and far and away the best live band I go see. Both bands are still small so you're talking about a crowd of less than 500.

If you're into Americana, check out Nick Dittmeier and the Sawdusters. I went to high school with Nick, he's very similar to Tyler Childers but I think he's a much better songwriter and not just because we're friends
Rockies

Post by Rockies »

Cardinals wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:05 am I drove over 13,000 miles last year going to shows, but I'm sure my musical tastes don't jive with most of the league. That being said, a couple bands I follow that you should see if they're in your area are American Aquarium and Mike and the Moonpies. AA is a mix of rock, country and folk, imagine a North Carolina Bruce Springsteen, that's the best comparison I can make. Mike is pure, straight out of a honky tonk country music and far and away the best live band I go see. Both bands are still small so you're talking about a crowd of less than 500.

If you're into Americana, check out Nick Dittmeier and the Sawdusters. I went to high school with Nick, he's very similar to Tyler Childers but I think he's a much better songwriter and not just because we're friends
I did give AA a good spin on Spotify, not exactly my cup of tea. Didn't hate em, but didn't love em either. Still grateful for the share my friend! :mrgreen:

Return to “5280: Mile High Reefer Madness”