Cya Joe!

Brandon Brown's Blog

Moderator: Braves

Braves
Name: Brett Degen

Cya Joe!

Post by Braves »

My NBCSports.com/Hardball Talk colleague Craig Calcaterra reports live from the Twins' clubhouse in Fort Myers that Joe Nathan has a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow and will likely undergo season-ending Tommy John surgery. Before going under the knife he'll rest for 2-3 weeks to see if he could possibly pitch through the injury, but Ron Gardenhire called it a "significant" tear and Craig notes that "everyone's body language and mood is that they're pessimistic and surgery is going to happen. From Gleeman,

As a Twins fan I cant say I'm to saddened by the news. Still bitter about watching him down the stretch last season and that game 163 vs Aaron.

Let's go Neshek!
Mariners
Name: Jagger

Re: Cya Joe!

Post by Mariners »

Braves wrote:As a Twins fan I cant say I'm to saddened by the news.
Now 'that' saddens me. Nice baseball fan! :roll:
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

Braves wrote: As a Twins fan I cant say I'm to saddened by the news. Still bitter about watching him down the stretch last season and that game 163 vs Aaron.
My title is still my greatest accomplishment but I don't think anything brought me such pure joy as that game. Happened on my birthday too. I jumped up and down and screamed like a little girl that just saw a Jonas brother
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Post by Nationals »

Braves wrote:As a Twins fan I cant say I'm to saddened by the news. Still bitter about watching him down the stretch last season and that game 163 vs Aaron.

Let's go Neshek!
As a Twins fan, that saddens me.

Return to “The Brave Blue Ballers”