Baseball Tat

Kelly Burke's blog. Kelly finished his IBC career (2008-12) with a 313-511 (.380) record, and no playoff appearances.

Moderator: Angels

Angels
Name: Zach Robertson

Baseball Tat

Post by Angels »

Hey Fellas. I couple of you know me well enough to know that I'm addicted to tattoos. Finally got my first baseball-related one this afternoon and thought I'd share it with ya'll:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1285116869#

It'll look much sweeter when it heals and the swelling and redness goes away, but I think it turned out bad-ass.....
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

So its a buzzard on a bat?
Angels

Post by Angels »

Yup. You nailed it Aaron. It's a buzzard on a bat. What true artistic insight you possess.....
Astros

Post by Astros »

Then why don't you enlighten me as to what it's supposed to be instead of being a jackass in your reply?
Mariners
Name: Jagger

Post by Mariners »

Actually, knowing Kelly, that sounds like his true props he was sending your way, and opposed to dissing you (to use dated terms my age).
Angels

Post by Angels »

Actually Jag, I was being a Jackass in my reply because I thought he was being a jackass in his post. Not sure how you saw a buzzard Aaron, it's obviously a skull and crossbones with baseball stitches on the skull and bats instead of bones. Sorry that I interpreted you incorrectly, if I did, just a touchy subject if you feel someone is dissing you (using Jag and I's "old school" terminology).....
Mariners
Name: Jagger

Post by Mariners »

Guess I should have stayed out of it, since I could not see anything on this almost 10 year old Dell PC.
Angels

Post by Angels »

I get it now. Aaron, you must have been looking at my profile pic, so I surely can understand the buzzard/bat thing. My tat today I was referring to is the most recent tag on my wall. So I apologize - I am the jackass. Cool Bro???
Astros

Post by Astros »

Yeah no problem

Return to “Tribal Gaming”