Back from Tucson.........

Kelly Burke's blog. Kelly finished his IBC career (2008-12) with a 313-511 (.380) record, and no playoff appearances.

Moderator: Angels

Angels
Name: Zach Robertson

Back from Tucson.........

Post by Angels »

Had a great time. A few things about my latest visit to the wonderful land of Arizona:

1. The selection of Mexican beauties continues to be greater every year I visit. I'm pretty sure next year they will have undercover agents waiting for me at the airport as a possible sexual predator. The over/under for me having to wear a tracking device on my ankle will probably be around six hours.

2. Went to a local fast food place called Nico's Taco Shop - bought a $4.99 Carne Asada Burrito - unbelievable. Big enough for two meals, but way too good to set down and stop eating. I was more stuffed than I became on Thanksgiving, and it was worth it.

3. Had flight transfers in Salt Lake City both ways, and didn't see a single hot Mormon chick (although I'm sure they're out there Bren).

4. Watching the local sports channels, the Arizona folks pimped the hell out of how great the local teams are doing. While not great at all in my opinion, what can I say being from Seattle right now? I personally feel they knew I'd be in town and just wanted to rub their mediocrity into my Seattle putridity.

And by far the most unexpected thing I found out this week:

5. My folks bought a home in Saguerita about six months ago, and their next door neighbor is Obama's uncle.

I didn't get to meet him, but maybe next year we can chat and he can pull some strings to get that tracking device off my ankle for a few hours.
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

having never been to Utah, all the hot mormon chicks i've met have been outside of Utah. Maybe they keep the uglies at home?

Return to “Tribal Gaming”