Who are the the Hottest Babes???

Kelly Burke's blog. Kelly finished his IBC career (2008-12) with a 313-511 (.380) record, and no playoff appearances.

Moderator: Angels

Angels
Name: Zach Robertson

Who are the the Hottest Babes???

Post by Angels »

It's all personal preferences, which makes this fun. My faves:

1. Mexicans - I luv'em. So Beautiful. And that accent.....
2. Brazilians - Supermodels anyone?
3. American Black/White Mix - Yeah, I can get the Jungle Fever.
4. Thais - Many swear they are the prettiest gals on earth. I have no argument other than personal preference.
5. Swedish/Norwegians - Beautiful Blondes.
Last edited by Angels on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Post by Giants »

1. White/Asian mixes, unbelievable
2. Israelis, the accent sucks but the bodies are unreal
3. Brazilians
4. Eastern Europeans (sort of, its like 1 out of 100 girls hogs all of the hotness meant to be shared among the other 99, plus they'll eat red meat with you and not put on any weight, its unreal).
5. Scandinavian blondes, a classic.
Rockies
Name: Nate Hunter

Post by Rockies »

Don't forget about Hawaiians, as long as they're not 700 pounds...smoking
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

Don't know how they do it, but I've never met a Mormon chick who wasn't hot.
Orioles
Name: Dan Vacek

Post by Orioles »

Athletics wrote: 4. Eastern Europeans (sort of, its like 1 out of 100 girls hogs all of the hotness meant to be shared among the other 99, plus they'll eat red meat with you and not put on any weight, its unreal).
When you get the SI swimsuit issue this feb., have a look how many of the chicks in there are from Slovakia. The one night I was in Bratislava, we got in pretty late and went to some shite club that was the nearest thing we could find, and the women in just that place put the chicks at a top NY nightclub to shame. We assumed we had just lucked out and stumbled into the hottest, but shabbiest looking night club in the capital city. When we got to our tiny hotel in some country town on the way to Hungary and the bell girl was model-hot, we thought we were onto something. When we went to one of the two bars in town and the wait staff was ridiculous, we realized what kind of secrets the Soviets had been keeping all those years. Red bastards! I'm sure this all reeks of hyperbole, but this is a top 5 list and nobody who's spent any time there would disagree. So...

1. Slovaks - see essay above
2. Danes - found Copenhagen to have more than its share of tall blondies. hotter than the Swedes I met, but at the time Copenhagen was so ridiculously expensive ($7 for a bottled water at 7-11) that it was the kind of city only extremely attractive women could survive in.
3. Spanish - best place to find a keeper might be Spain, where they're all tall, all ass and legs, and have a remarkable ability to stay attractive as they age.
4. Ethiopians - A guy named Cletus from the bassackwardest shack in Louisiana might swear all black chicks look the same to him, but should have no trouble at all picking an Ethiopian bird out of a crowd of other native Africans. Just look for a slender and stunning 5-10 to 6 footer with high cheekbones and an absolutely bangin ass.
5. Koreans - very tough call here. Haven't been to Korea, but definitely know some hot Korean-American girls, and I don't have to learn a new alphabet to hit on them, so that works. Thought about the Czechs and Argentines here too, who have their shares.

If you're ever headed to Athens (and NOT with a girlfriend/wife etc) be sure to book a room at the Hotel Orion in the Exharia section for yourself. Cheap, balcony views of the acropolis, and several int'l modeling agencies have their models stay there when in Athens, which beats the view outside for sure. Just try not to spread the gospel of Hotel Orion too far or someone will yell at me next year for suggesting they book at a place in Athens full of horny american dudes.

2023 GM Totals: 1780 W - 1460 L | 0.549 wpct | 89-73 (avg 162 G record)

Return to “Tribal Gaming”