Who are you going to vote for?

A place specifically for trash talk, check your sensitivities at the door. If you're offended, leave this area.

Pick one to lead our nation into the future!

Donald Trump
No votes
Hillary Clinton
31%
The ghost of Andrew Howard
69%

Total votes: 13

Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Who are you going to vote for?

Post by Royals »

Pick one!
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

#feelthejohnson
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

Leaning Gary Johnson right now and hoping that having the two worst candidates in history could lead to the collapse of the two party system.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Rockies
Name: Nate Hunter

Post by Rockies »

Gary Johnson..

And I know from reading some of Bren's political arguments online how he feels about that.. lol.
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Post by Giants »

I just assumed Bren would be voting Jill Stein
Your REIGNING AND DEFENDING #evenyear IBC CHAMPION

2015- #torture #evenyears 179-145
2006-2014 Gritty Gutty A's 828-631
2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Total: 1072-873 .551
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

Refuse to vote for any of them.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Mets wrote:Refuse to vote for any of them.
Not voting has been a close second option for me. I think a low voter turnout least sends a message that both parties put forth awful candidates.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Royals

Post by Royals »

Rockies wrote:Gary Johnson..

And I know from reading some of Bren's political arguments online how he feels about that.. lol.
I felt like one joke candidate on the poll was enough.
Royals

Post by Royals »

Giants wrote:I just assumed Bren would be voting Jill Stein
Stein might actually be the LAST person I would consider voting for.
And as I said on my reply above, one joke candidate in the poll was enough.
Rockies

Post by Rockies »

Padres wrote:
Rockies wrote:Gary Johnson..

I felt like one joke candidate on the poll was enough.
I know, then the Dems nominated HRC... sheesh. :wink:
Giants

Post by Giants »

Sheesh is right. The way I describe this election (in which I'm going to vote Democrat for the first and hopefully last time) goes like this: remember Kellen Moore and how hopeless he looked for the cowboys last year? Most of you know that I used to be a football coach, so when I say that Kellen Moore is the worst NFL quarterback I've ever seen that comes with some expertise. He just couldn't play. At all. But here's the thing, do you have any idea how much better Moore was than I am? That's basically the gap between Trump and Clinton. Clinton might be the worst candidate ever, but she's a candidate.

2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Athletics
Name: Stephen d'Esterhazy

Post by Athletics »

Giants wrote:Sheesh is right. The way I describe this election (in which I'm going to vote Democrat for the first and hopefully last time) goes like this: remember Kellen Moore and how hopeless he looked for the cowboys last year? Most of you know that I used to be a football coach, so when I say that Kellen Moore is the worst NFL quarterback I've ever seen that comes with some expertise. He just couldn't play. At all. But here's the thing, do you have any idea how much better Moore was than I am? That's basically the gap between Trump and Clinton. Clinton might be the worst candidate ever, but she's a candidate.
They are all awful...if they would all croak, that would be great. We can start the nomination process over again and find someone better. In the interim Obama can be on his merry way too so he doesn't do anything else stupid or illegal or not within his power. A gridlocked Congress is not a bad thing, surprisingly we might do better with less laws and money being spent; just let people figure out shit on their own without big brother trying to tinker with every little thing.
"My shit doesn't work in the playoffs. My job is to get us to the playoffs. What happens after that is fucking luck."

LAA 11 - 15 331W - 479L
LAA 16 - 20 477W - 333L 17-20 ALW
OAK 21 - 22 214W - 110L 21-22 ALW
Giants

Post by Giants »

Yeah but there's awful like she's a liar who mostly cares about being president and will do whatever it takes to get there and then there's awful like might inadvertently fire a nuclear weapon into the wall he's building on the Mexican border

2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Tigers
Name: Ben L. Montgomery

Post by Tigers »

Giants wrote:Yeah but there's awful like she's a liar who mostly cares about being president and will do whatever it takes to get there and then there's awful like might inadvertently fire a nuclear weapon into the wall he's building on the Mexican border

Good thing he wouldn't be in charge of actually aiming the missiles. I am pretty confident that our men and women in the armed forces still have the operational and functional aspects of our nuclear missile program under control. Trump may start WWIII or turn the middle east into a glass parking lot, but we at least know it wouldn't be us against the Russians. Trump and Putin would likely be shooting vodka when they started the damn thing.

...and Clinton.....Holy Hell.....people think Wall Street Bankers are/were corrupt. lmao.......that family has set a whole new standard.
Guardians
Name: Pat Gillespie

Post by Guardians »

Will you guys vote for me for President if I just repurpose my ExCo campaign slogan of "Make ExCo Great Again" into "Make Baseball Great Again?"
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

Mariners wrote: ...and Clinton.....Holy Hell.....people think Wall Street Bankers are/were corrupt. lmao.......that family has set a whole new standard.
Careful, you might accidentally commit suicide or die in a plane crash pretty soon if you keep that talk up
Tigers
Name: Ben L. Montgomery

Post by Tigers »

Cardinals wrote:
Mariners wrote: ...and Clinton.....Holy Hell.....people think Wall Street Bankers are/were corrupt. lmao.......that family has set a whole new standard.
Careful, you might accidentally commit suicide or die in a plane crash pretty soon if you keep that talk up

No doubt!

:shock:
Royals

Post by Royals »

Giants wrote:there's awful like she's a liar who mostly cares about being president and will do whatever it takes to get there
Pretty sure that description applies to just about every president in the last hundred+ years. And probably at least 90% of congressional candidates. Apparently that quality is acceptable in a male candidate, but not in a female candidate.

And in the world of third party candidates, we have Jill Stein spray painting stuff and getting arrest warrants issued for her. Meanwhile, Gary Johnson wants someone to tell him what the hell Aleppo is. Yeah, those two are GREAT alternatives...
Royals

Post by Royals »

Mariners wrote: we at least know it wouldn't be us against the Russians. Trump and Putin would likely be shooting vodka when they started the damn thing.
Probably true. On the other hand, Putin could make an off-hand remark about the size of Trump's gloves, Trump flies off the handle and decided nuking Russia is better than paying them back for all the money he borrowed from them. There is nothing that Trump could do that would surprise me.
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Padres wrote:
Giants wrote:there's awful like she's a liar who mostly cares about being president and will do whatever it takes to get there
Pretty sure that description applies to just about every president in the last hundred+ years. And probably at least 90% of congressional candidates. Apparently that quality is acceptable in a male candidate, but not in a female candidate.

And in the world of third party candidates, we have Jill Stein spray painting stuff and getting arrest warrants issued for her. Meanwhile, Gary Johnson wants someone to tell him what the hell Aleppo is. Yeah, those two are GREAT alternatives...
Hillary takes it to a new level though. Fixing the primaries to assure Bernie didn't stand a chance. Manipulating news agencies to assure news articles benefit her. Selling access to the government to anybody willing to pay off the Clinton Foundation. Carelessly drifting through her time as Sec. of State just to check in the box to beef up her resume and perform actions that would result in any other state official being fired and shamed, and potentially sent to prison.

Yes, all politicians are sociopaths, but her actions would put her in prison in any fair society. I'm not saying Trump is any better, just that Hillary is a horrible person and the best thing that could happen for our country is probably for whoever wins this election to promptly die.
Rockies

Post by Rockies »

Padres wrote:

Well Gary, they're all talking about you now! FFS. Not that I believe any candidate outside of perhaps HRC would know what Aleppo is, but they're talking about him now for all the wrong reasons.

Return to “The Dumpster”