Fuck snow.

A place specifically for trash talk, check your sensitivities at the door. If you're offended, leave this area.
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Fuck snow.

Post by Royals »

That is all.
Rockies
Name: Nate Hunter

Post by Rockies »

You do know it snows in Colorado, right?
Marlins
Name: Nils

Post by Marlins »

That's why he's moving to Alaska.
Rockies
Name: Nate Hunter

Post by Rockies »

Can't wait for the follow post on Saturday.. we have more snow coming. And then still the entire month of April. Snowiest months of the year for CO.
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

So glad to be out of Michigan. I think they're supposed to be getting hit with snow today. 70's all week in NC (though I'm in Destin, FL right now).
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Guardians
Name: Pat Gillespie

Post by Guardians »

Orioles wrote:So glad to be out of Michigan. I think they're supposed to be getting hit with snow today. 70's all week in NC (though I'm in Destin, FL right now).
Welcome to the great state of Florida!
Phillies
Name: Nick Perry

Post by Phillies »

Damn you global warming!
Reds

Post by Reds »

We usually get around 100 inches a year, but it's been an incredibly light year for us other than the 20" we got in 7 hours the day I was returning from NYC last month.
Royals

Post by Royals »

Rockies wrote:You do know it snows in Colorado, right?
I loved snow until I got this job. I used to get giddy at the first few flakes and just watch it fall, it's part of why I moved to Colorado. Now? Snow means I have to drag my ass out of bed at 2 am because some jackass thinks that every fucking piece of snow equipment at the airport needs to be run for an inch and a half and that requiring architects, engineers and project managers to drive a fucking snowplow is somehow 1. a good idea and 2. a good use of money.
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Post by Yankees »

Bren, does the Whaaaaambulance drive you to this job that they pay you money for on these days?
Royals

Post by Royals »

Nationals wrote:Bren, does the Whaaaaambulance drive you to this job that they pay you money for on these days?
Do you actually have another line? I mean, I know you're a salesman so originality is pretty much the opposite of your strength, but maybe you could steal something a little fresher from someone. Maybe something from Peewee Herman, that seems about your speed.
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Post by Yankees »

The point was to make a pretty juvenile joke about you complaining about having to do your job. I'll take this as mission accomplished on my end.

On a related note, Peewee just did a new Netflix movie. Anyone check that out yet?
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

The joke went over his head Z, as do most things.

Because he's short

Return to “The Dumpster”