Well fuck Andrew Luck with a rusty gardening tool

A place specifically for trash talk, check your sensitivities at the door. If you're offended, leave this area.
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Well fuck Andrew Luck with a rusty gardening tool

Post by Astros »

I don't know how you can do this to a team 2 weeks before the start of the NFL season. If you're going to retire, do it in February and let the team go sign Nick Foles and be fine. I will try and have more coherent thoughts tomorrow
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Re: Well fuck Andrew Luck with a rusty gardening tool

Post by Giants »

I was stunned when I saw the press conference, he looked like he’d aged 20 years. My first thought was he looks like Tom Brady should look. My second thought was “that explains it! He’s Tom Brady’s Portrait of Dorian’s Gray.” I’ve got no other explanation. Also I fully expect him to be quarterbacking the Dallas Cowboys or the Las Vegas Raiders in 2021.
Your REIGNING AND DEFENDING #evenyear IBC CHAMPION

2015- #torture #evenyears 179-145
2006-2014 Gritty Gutty A's 828-631
2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Total: 1072-873 .551
Astros

Post by Astros »

If he retired in February or March I wouldn't have cared. It would've sucked, I would've been extremely disappointed, but that would've been it. To do it right before the start of the season, when it is far too late to do anything about it except hope Frank Reich can scheme around Jacoby Brissett and stay in contention for a wild card spot, that's what pisses me off.
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

Wonder how much his dad will pay him to be the face of the XFL league.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Post by Yankees »

Cardinals wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:36 am If he retired in February or March I wouldn't have cared. It would've sucked, I would've been extremely disappointed, but that would've been it. To do it right before the start of the season, when it is far too late to do anything about it except hope Frank Reich can scheme around Jacoby Brissett and stay in contention for a wild card spot, that's what pisses me off.
I think every fan of a team who loses a player like this has every right to be disappointed. But pissing YOU off? Fucking him with a rusty gardening tool?

I just don't get this take that he's doing this to you. Like he woke up one day completely healthy and was like, 'You know who I want to fuck over today? The Colts fans.'

So the guy wanted to give it a go? And his body and mind just wouldn't come along for the ride. I know people who know Luck (his dad was President of the Dynamo & Stanford is one of my clients), and I can't find anyone with a bad word to say about the dude...so I think he should get the benefit of the doubt. It seems that Luck and the Colts were in lock step on this...they just got screwed by whoever leaked it to Schefter. I think the response by the team (letting him keep his money), his teammates, and the rest of the athletes in the sports community tell us plenty about how much he's appreciated and loved...and of his character in this decision and overall.

I've been pretty open about suffering from anxiety, and I can tell you that some of my lowest moments have come when something I love dearly (working in sports business) becomes something I hate to do (my time in Houston). It's mentally draining in a way that I'd never experienced before...and I can't even begin to imagine if my body had also taken the punishment that his has. I stuck it out because I felt an obligation to my employees...but only to a point. I'm sure Luck was doubting himself, and even intimated as much in some interviews. If he and the Colts knew what they were getting into, and still wanted to do it, then I think we should use our rusty gardening tools to garden.
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Post by Yankees »

Astros

Post by Astros »

I was drunk and angry at my original post time as to be expected

Return to “The Dumpster”