June 10 Power Rankings

Power rankings are posted here using the Power Ranking Editor
Rockies
Name: Nate Hunter

Post by Rockies »

Orioles wrote:There was a time when it wasn't insulting to be compared to Lindsay Lohan or Rihanna? I mean, I would expect that down in the 20-30 range.
How old are you Steve? Yeah, there was a time.. And whats wrong with Rihanna? She's still sexy.. Fivehead and all. As for Lohan.. oooph. She's a train wreck for sure.
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

Astros wrote:
Orioles wrote:There was a time when it wasn't insulting to be compared to Lindsay Lohan or Rihanna? I mean, I would expect that down in the 20-30 range.
How old are you Steve? Yeah, there was a time.. And whats wrong with Rihanna? She's still sexy.. Fivehead and all. As for Lohan.. oooph. She's a train wreck for sure.
She annoys the living piss out of me to the point I can't look at her and find her attractive. Not even when she first became famous. When that SOS song came out, I was selling shoes at Dick's Sporting Goods and Nike sponsored her or something, so they built a display case in the center of the footwear area and put on her music video for that song on loop. I would get pissed, break into it, and mute the tv... then the Nike rep would come back, unmute it, and turn it up even louder. I was working 40-70 hrs a week and had to listen to that song for 2 months. I can't tell you how happy I was when I found out that Chris Brown laid down his greatest hit.
Rockies
Name: Nate Hunter

Post by Rockies »

Just explained to my wife about the Kevin Bacon Chick legacy.

Return to “Power Rankings”