I'm gangsta bitches

Nate Hunter's blog. Nate was 717-506 (.586) in his IBC career with three playoff appearances, two via Wild Card (06-07) and an NL Central Title (2008)

Moderator: BlueJays

BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

I'm gangsta bitches

Post by BlueJays »

So your's truly almost landed in jail this fine 4th of july evening. The festivities started the night before at a bar called the bank. 2 for 1's had is goin good and I didn't get home until 5 am. Bars close at 2 around here so you know it was a good night. After getting 6 hours sleep I woke up to do it all over again. A hot day by the pool side and a keg tapped another days work done. Go uptown to lodo to catch some fireworks. I ended up bringin a trash bag full of illegals from wyoming. Lightin shit off in the alley with my buddies and they start throwin fireworks at me. We get into a war and I bust out the biggest Roman candle I can find, start shootin it down the alley at my buddies. Well cop turns in the alley like dukes of hazard shit, while I'm shootin the candle down the alley. I got my friends a few times but also shot the cop car, twice. Got hassled by the man for quite awhile. They took one of my friends for a warrant, but grabed the wrong kid and ended up coming back to drop the kid off and let me other friend go anyway. We got out of all of it somehow. No one went to jail, no one got fined - a 1000 dollar ticket this year. What a night. Great start to the weekend so far. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Also, my wife and I celebrated 7 years today. Comin up on year 2 of married life in sept. Man, time flies.

That's right bitches, I'm gangsta! Ha!

Happy 4th everyone. Anyone else got any stories to share?
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

Got invited to a killer party that had like 100 people, and plenty of those moonshine firewords from Alabama.

The wife decides to go to her bosses house to go swimming, doesn't come home until 7:00 PM, watched the Mets lose on a walk off, then the wife has a head ache and doesn't want to go anywhere, so I head to a dive bar, where I proceded to pound 5 pints in a hour, and listen to some gay guy talk about Pride weekend in Atlanta.

Went home, went to bed, and now I have a headache for reasons unknown.....5 pints is about 1/3 of a nights beer consumption for me.

Oh well....

Oh, and since my wife has some important job which involves the Pepsi 400 (Nascar), I have to go to her bosses house to watch fucking Nascar. I need to find some happy pills and zombie out somewhere....

Looks like these 3 days are gonna start 0 for 2 for me.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC

Return to “The Hunt for Red October”