IBC Hot Sheet

Nate Hunter's blog. Nate was 717-506 (.586) in his IBC career with three playoff appearances, two via Wild Card (06-07) and an NL Central Title (2008)

Moderator: BlueJays

Would you participate in an IBC Hot Sheet?

Yes
88%
No
12%

Total votes: 17

BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

IBC Hot Sheet

Post by BlueJays »

Would anyone be interested in an IBC Hot Sheet?

I wouldn't want to put too much effort/thought into it, and I dont really follow the AL here.. so my idea would be that everyone could email me or submit to me their players performances for the week.

So it would be kinda like pimpin your own players. Your familiar with them more than me. But I'd be the judge as to who makes it. We could easily do an AL and NL version, or top 20 or whatever. i dunno.

I just want to feel it out first.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

Can we sort stats by week?
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

Yes. When you go t generate a report go to "Time period" and enter in the time period you are looking for. You can sort anything, standings stats etc., by week or month or whatever by using that.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Also, the beauty of the "self promotion" in this would be that for those not interested, you wouldn't have to participate.

So.. votes are going good so far.. perhaps I'll throw up a sample one today - I'll do most of the leg work that I can. I may have some time.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Would anyone like to do a Hot Sheet?

My time is really limited right now - My father in law's time is coming to an end fairly rapidly.. lung cancer. So my world is kinda cluster fucked a bit. I can give instructions on how to put it together. Its pretty easy getting the stats from the database - all you really have to do is compose it after that. And thanks to Shawn, we have a wonderful template that makes things pretty dang easy. Please let me know, as I'd like to keep up on this.. its just given my current circumstances I don't know exactly when I'll have time to sit and do it.
Pirates
Name: Jake Levine

Post by Pirates »

shoot me an email with the instructions on how to do it and ill have it done tomorrow
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Cool, I can put that together for you. Thanks Jake! I appreciate the help.
Pirates
Name: Jake Levine

Post by Pirates »

anytime, just email it to my IBC email.
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Already done. If you have any questions, shoot em over, hit up Shawn.. or maybe even Z could help a bit.
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

Shawn's out for the week FWIW.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Ha, thanks.. if anything goes wrong technically, you're up the creek until he gets back.. heh.

Return to “The Hunt for Red October”