Eloy Block!

Selling? Buying? Post here!
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Eloy Block!

Post by Yankees »

I'm looking for a shortstop, catcher, or starting pitcher...but I'm open to good deals.

Including Eloy, I'm willing to move from my glut in the OF below...including Eloy.

Brandon Nimmo - of - 26 - Very good SIM, good comeback at the end of last year
Joc Pederson - of - 27 - Another excellent SIM
Kyle Schwarber - lf - 26 - Dude can rake
Albert Almora - 25 - Like the D, believe the bat is there somewhere...still not at his physical prime.
Yoenis Cespedes - 34 - Another terrific SIM...and he's healthyish.
Eloy Jimenez - 23 - One of the top prospects in the game mashed 31 homers in only 122 games in his rookie year.

I"m also willing to move from new SP depth.

Aaron Civale - 24 - Terrific in his first MLB shot (2.34 era, 3.40 fip, 1.04 whip) after a phenomenal minor league career.
Jordan Yamamoto - 23 - Breezed through the minors under the radar before a very strong 15 starts with a 9.4 k/9 & 1.14 whip.
Devin Smeltzer - 24 - The SIM loves him after his break out year at AA/AAA, and his very good first crack at MLB (3.86 era).
J.P. Feyereisen - 26 - Strong relief SIM after a career with a 2.49 era at the MiLB level. It's time to be unleashed on MLB.
Jose Urena - 28 - SIM really likes him as a reliever. We shall see how he does at one.

Or some prospects...

Bobby Bradley - SIM loves the glove, loves the power, and is intrigued by the bat.
Zack Brown - BA's #3 MIL prospect looks like a mid-rotation starter.
Isan Diaz - Monster year at AAA and got his first crack at MLB. SIM & scouts love him.
Nick Nelson - He has been phenomenal as a pro and got a solid SIM. He's worth keeping around in case the walks go down.
Blake Rutherford - Just before I was ready to quit on him he went off in the second half of the year. There's a top 100 prospect in there...somewhere.

Return to “The Marketplace”