Starters for Relievers/Picks

Selling? Buying? Post here!
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Starters for Relievers/Picks

Post by Yankees »

I've got some starting pitching prospects (and some young relievers) that are a lot of fun, and that I'm not going to cut, but I'd love to shuffle for my roster. I'd be looking to upgrade my current draft picks (1 3rd, 1 4th, 3 5th's), find solid relievers, or a solid utility player. I'll take older players on if it makes sense.

Available:
Albert Abreu - Pitched most of a season at AA, his stuff was still seen as premium, and got solid results...still just 24
Zack Brown - Even with a rough AAA season, was just ranked as BA's #3 prospect...and is still viewed as a mid-rotation starter by the team
Cole Irvin - Another strong season at AAA, held his own at MLB, was terrific as a reliever at the end of the season (2.76 era, 1.10 whip in 2nd half)
James Kaprielian - He's back! 3.18 era, 1.10 whip across 3 levels, got better as year went on, 9.9 k/9
Nick Nelson - 2.81 era across 3 levels, finished year at AAA, 11.4 k/9

David Bednar - Terrific season at AA got the call to the show..and held his own with an 11.5 k/9
Stefan Crichton - Excellent in a huge hitter's environment at AAA before pitching to a 3.31 fip & 9.9 k/9 in 30 MLB IP's...
Victor Gonzalez - Initially thought of as a big SP prospect but stalled before exploding in relief...2.31 era, 9.3 k/9 all the way up to AAA at 23
J.P. Feyereisen - Gotta get a chance someday...career 2.49 era & 10.9 k/9, & 2.49 era & 13.8 k/9 in AAA this year
Cody Stashak - 3.24 era, 3.01 fip, 9.0 k/9 in 25 MLB ip's...and 3.21 era, 1.01 whip, and 13.5 k/9 in AAA...only 25

Return to “The Marketplace”