Ready to trade

Selling? Buying? Post here!
Guardians
Name: Pat Gillespie

Ready to trade

Post by Guardians »

Detroit is open for business. I'm open to dealing all players and looking to get younger. No one is off limits.
Guardians

Re: Ready to trade

Post by Guardians »

Freddie and Max are out the door. Others may go next. Send offers or respond to PMs.
Guardians

Post by Guardians »

Well, Arenado, Altuve, and Sale are gone. Quite the shakeup going on in Detroit that most of you didn't believe would happen. Mookie and Seager are left atop the list. I'm not 100% positive on dealing them, so I'll need to see offers worthy of discussing. All others can be discussed.
Guardians

Post by Guardians »

With a pretty fun and active off-season winding down, the Tigers still have a few areas of interest. Namely looking at snagging another young SP. The rotation is shaping up to be: Buehler, Bauer, Berrios, Lester, Lauer/Waguespack/Banda/Honeywell/McHugh.

I would be interested in moving Lester to a contender looking for a solid innings eater who amassed two wins last year and has a great DMB track record. I would also be interested in acquiring another pitcher whose name starts with B just to see if I can have 5 B-named pitchers in my rotation.

Outside of SP, I'm interested in looking for a young CF option. I have Gallo currently slated for CF, depending on defensive projection and also got a very nice projection out of Inciarte, who will have plus D, some speed and a good average in CF, which would shift Choo to the bench. Interested in what may be out there at that position.
Guardians

Post by Guardians »

Also, I would take a second round pick. Let's do it!
Guardians

Post by Guardians »

I still have some players available as we head closer to Opening Day. Would love to get a young starter to act as a decent #4 in the rotation or prospects who are somewhat close. Otherwise, just looking for young players/prospects to improve the farm. Mookie, obviously, would be more involved than that.

Hitters
Mookie Betts: RF: Mookie Betts .295/.383/.531 30 HR 92 RBI 22 SB 8.1 RC/27
Omar Narvaez: .270/.351/.441 16 HR 45 RBI 0 SB 5.7 RC/27
Carlos Santana: .253/.365/.455 24 HR 82 RBI 3 SB 6.0 RC/27
Wilmer Flores: .277/.322/.434 11 HR 46 RBI 0 SB
Shin-Soo Choo: .251/.356/.414 18 HR 50 RBI 11 SB 5.5 RC/27

Obviously, Betts would still require a lot in return. I'm not dying to move him and, frankly, no one has tried to get him from me. Several young players would need to be involved for it to make any sense. But, I wouldn't keep him here if I weren't interested in exploring.

Narvaez is coming off a monster campaign in Seattle and now he's in Milwaukee. The offensive projection will land among the best for backstops and now he's upgraded his home park. Good things coming in 2020.

Santana doesn't have to move. He's currently my 1B with that nice OBP and likely VG/VG power. But he's not off-limits.

Flores hit over .300 last year, but a good portion of time when a pitch hit his ankle and threw off his season. He's still only 28 and will pick up full time duties in San Fran this year. He likely will project around the infield like last year.

Choo had a really nice under the radar season last year, hitting more than 20 home runs for the third straight season and he stole 15 bases in 16 attempts. His OBP was over. 370 for the second straight year and this year's projection reflects that of a nice tablesetter.

Pitchers
Jon Lester: 4.38 ERA 4.54 FIP 152 IP 135 K 51 BB 99 ERA+ 1.8 WAR
Eric Lauer: 4.65 ERA 4.52 FIP 143.1 IP 138 K 52 BB 93 ERA+ 1.3 WAR
Jacob Waguespack: 4.92 ERA 5.00 FIP 119 IP 100 K 54 BB 91 ERA+ 0.9 WAR

Lester has a decent projection for a #3/4 starter and has always been a sim star in DMB. He should be a solid innings eater.

Lauer had a nice 2-win season last year as a rookie and was shipped to Milwaukee in the offseason. He looks locked in to the #3 spot in the rotation, so he should have a chance to prove himself all year.

Waguespack got kind of a down projection considering he had a decent 4.38 ERA over 78 innings in his rookie debut in the difficult AL East. He'll be battling for the Blue Jays' #5 spot out of Spring Training and is only 26.
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Post by Giants »

To be fair I did offer you Jeter Downs to recreate the real trade. Unfortunately I didn’t have an equivalent former prospect with a bad back and a bad attitude like Verdugo to bridge the gap.
Your REIGNING AND DEFENDING #evenyear IBC CHAMPION

2015- #torture #evenyears 179-145
2006-2014 Gritty Gutty A's 828-631
2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Total: 1072-873 .551
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

I sense a disgruntled Sawx can.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Guardians

Post by Guardians »

Orioles wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:43 pm I sense a disgruntled Sawx can.
Nah. I posted Mookie as available after the season. No one has made an offer, so I just updated the post. But, also, I hate the Red Sox now...

Return to “The Marketplace”