Looking for...

Jason Bornas's blog

Moderator: WhiteSox

WhiteSox
Name: Aaron Dorman

Looking for...

Post by WhiteSox »

Gentlemen,

I am looking for a utility infielder who should sim at 2b and SS. Anywhere else on the diamond would be a bonus. Hitting isnt vital, but I'd like someone who can at least do something on offense. Decent Av, decent pop, or decent speed. At least Av D is needed, and I would prefer Vg as SS.

Also looking to upgrade Sean Casey at backup 1b. Call it an insurance policy for Mr. Pujols.

As for available IBC Yanks, we would be willing to discuss many players. From the farm system or the big league roster within reason of course. You know where to find me: PM, AIM or email.
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

So you're basically looking for other teams starters to be your back-ups..haha.

Any SS or 2B that can do something on offense with decent D & pop & speed is pretty much a starter on most teams.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC
WhiteSox
Name: Aaron Dorman

Post by WhiteSox »

That's not true, I'm not looking for an all-star at the position, but I want something better than what I can pick up off the waiver wire (fluke sim projection). Especially if I am going to give up talent in return.

Also I dont care how old the player is so that could be another thing working in my favor since certain GMs dont want anything over 30 on their roster.

And I dont want them to have all 3 aspects. But one of the three and certainly two of the three would be nice.
DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Post by DBacks »

ronnie belliard is a more than solid bat for the MI positions. he'll rate at both 2b and ss and is avail for an OF.
Brewers
Name: Jared Cloutier

Post by Brewers »

I have either Fontenot or Scutaro for MI/Utility types that I could move....

Return to “Evil Empire Blog”