In what would be national news

Aaron Dorman's blog

Moderator: WhiteSox

Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

In what would be national news

Post by Astros »

if the victim was black, but, since it happened to someone that is white it doesn't matter because it obviously can't be racially motivated. And if it was, I guess he had it coming since he's white and all.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/region ... id=1048413

Find these wetbacks, get some gallows set up in the middle of town and string them up. That's how you stop this from happening. When they used to leave pirates hang in chains at the enterence to harbors, it deterred some people from committing acts of piracy. When Issac Parker was the Hanging Judge in Ft. Smith, Arkansas, it scared the hell out of the outlaws in Indian Territory. You know why? Because if you did wrong, you were killed and you didn't get to wait around trying to find a loophole to get out. That's how you get crime rates down and stop overcrowding in jails. Swift, quick, hard justice will scare crooks straight or we'll be rid of them really fast. A win-win situation. I'm sure all of you bleeding heart liberals will be up in arms over my opinions but its the coddling and "rehabilitating" that's caused everything to go to hell in the first place. You don't go to jail to be rehabilitated, you go to jail to be punished. Chain gangs worked until people started crying about it. Now they sit around all day, watching cable and lifting weights and living better than a lot of people do on the outside. I'm sick of it
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

Yeah, the hard-line muslims have it right, they take the same approach...
Astros

Post by Astros »

Yeah and if the country was full of liberal pussies like you Bren, we'd have been speaking German since 1918
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Post by Nationals »

Cardinals wrote:Yeah and if the country was full of liberal pussies like you Bren, we'd have been speaking German since 1918
For someone who claims to be into history, that was potentially the stupidest thing that I've read (although there's still a week until finals, during which one of the numbnuts in my class could very well top that).
Astros

Post by Astros »

Okay fine, maybe not German. But the Germans did try to persuade Mexico to join them, so we'd be speaking Spanish. Oh wait, we're already being forced to because we're not making immigrants learn English.

ìIn the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But, this is predicated upon the manís becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isnít an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag Ö and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people.î ñ Theodore Roosevelt
Royals

Post by Royals »

Twins wrote:
Cardinals wrote:Yeah and if the country was full of liberal pussies like you Bren, we'd have been speaking German since 1918
For someone who claims to be into history, that was potentially the stupidest thing that I've read (although there's still a week until finals, during which one of the numbnuts in my class could very well top that).
I've come to expect it from Aaron on certain issues.
Astros

Post by Astros »

And I expected you to be in Santa's workshop making toys. You on break?
Royals

Post by Royals »

Cardinals wrote:And I expected you to be in Santa's workshop making toys. You on break?
Yeah, I was gonna take a furlough with your mom, but she said something about having a hankering for some 'dark meat'.
Astros

Post by Astros »

That's funny, I went to see your mom last night and turns out she has a dick, so I sent her to Andrew. He told me he has the clap now
Royals

Post by Royals »

Andrew's got more taste than to screw around with my mom, but I've heard the REAL stories of what you do with those coon hounds...
I've seen the videos too.
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Post by Nationals »

Cardinals wrote:That's funny, I went to see your mom last night and turns out she has a dick, so I sent her to Andrew. He told me he has the clap now
Oh now that's really good...

Return to “You can put it on the board, YES!”