Minor OOPSS upgrades

Shawn Walsh's blog

Moderator: Dodgers

Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Minor OOPSS upgrades

Post by Dodgers »

I've decided that I'll reveal minor OOPSS upgrades in my blog and major updates on the OOPSS Upgrades forum.

Two little things so far tonight:
Added an animated GIF for when you're changing dates on the scores portal to let you know something is actually happening.

Also, when you change player comments on your roster page, you will get a little Saving... then Saved notification next to the modified comment to let you know when the comment is saved successfully.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

When you update your player's links through your roster page, there's now an easy way to view all these links: view_links.php
I'm working on something that will make the whole roster page contain a lot more information, so until then this page will remain unlinked.
Dodgers
Site Admin

Post by Dodgers »

Thanks to a stellar idea from JP, there's now an integrated search function on every page of the site on the top right.

Searching team will take you directly to their profile, similar to memberlist's links.
Searching player will give you all results where their last name matches *<your>*, where * is any number of characters.
Searching the forum is the same as the default forum search, ex: click search at the top then enter text in the first box and search. That will give you the same results as the new search.

As always, any improvement suggestions are always welcome.

Return to “Dodger Dreams”