Unable to sign free agents

The place to come to talk about all things IBC related. Or not IBC related. Just keep it reasonably respectful.
Brewers
Name: Jared Cloutier

Unable to sign free agents

Post by Brewers »

I'm trying to sign a free agent but I keep getting this message:

"You must have less than 40 non-draft players on your roster to sign this player."

I have 44 carded players, 5 of them are this year's draft picks, which should put me under the threshold. What's up?
Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Re: Unable to sign free agents

Post by Cardinals »

From the looks of it, you have 44 on your roster, minus 5 draft picks. 39. Plus 1 on the inactive list. 40.

Then there's 8 draftees, one of whom is actually a 15, so really 7. Are there 3 players on your active 39 that belong on your draft roster? If so, we can move them over. If not, then your roster is illegal. Need to be at 40 and under for the Active/Inactive, and the other 10 (or more) spots are reserved for draftees from the last two draft classes.
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Reds

Post by Reds »

I'm having a similar issue. That's why I posted the Alex 16-Call signing the way I did. Had same problem before and Shawn took care of it. He is aware of this one and will get around to taking care of it.
Brewers
Name: Jared Cloutier

Post by Brewers »

Please move Connor Jones (16) over.

After that I’ll pick up a couple drifters with a 17 next to their names. I just tried to do it but it won’t let me because I have too many non-draft players.
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Post by Dodgers »

Brewers wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm Please move Connor Jones (16) over.

After that I’ll pick up a couple drifters with a 17 next to their names. I just tried to do it but it won’t let me because I have too many non-draft players.
He pitched for you, so he's not eligible for draft roster.

Return to “IBC Forum”