Calling all race fans!

The place to come to talk about all things IBC related. Or not IBC related. Just keep it reasonably respectful.
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Calling all race fans!

Post by BlueJays »

Hey guys, some of you might know that I work for a NASCAR team (Roush Fenway Racing), if anybody is interested in garage passes for any race other than Daytona or Talladega, as well as any road course, and would like to take some photos for us, let me know. I know we have a number of guys in the North East, we have Dover May 6 and Pocono June 2.

Just let me know!
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Phillies
Name: Nick Perry

Post by Phillies »

I’m not a big race fan but I like beer so I’d fit in. We talkin free tickets here or would I have to buy those?
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Free admission to the infield and garage area. If you'd want to sit in the grand stands during the race then those would be separate tickets you'd have to get. I find standing behind the pit boxes on pit road to be a pretty good place to watch the race.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Post by Giants »

I’m down whenever they come to Texas Motor Speedway. What sort of pictures are you after?
Your REIGNING AND DEFENDING #evenyear IBC CHAMPION

2015- #torture #evenyears 179-145
2006-2014 Gritty Gutty A's 828-631
2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Total: 1072-873 .551
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Photos of cars in the garage stalls through-out the weekend (Friday and Saturday being more valuable for us, Sunday is useful as well, we try to get photographers for the entire weekend). I have a pretty comprehensive guide I send to photographers before they head to the track.
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

I might be interested in Kentucky
Phillies

Post by Phillies »

I'll let you know if my schedule works out for Dover.
Athletics
Name: Stephen d'Esterhazy

Post by Athletics »

:( Sonoma is only 90 minutes away...and im a huge nascar fan. Harvick is my guy but I know about Bayne, Stenhouse, etc.
"My shit doesn't work in the playoffs. My job is to get us to the playoffs. What happens after that is fucking luck."

LAA 11 - 15 331W - 479L
LAA 16 - 20 477W - 333L 17-20 ALW
OAK 21 - 22 214W - 110L 21-22 ALW
Phillies

Post by Phillies »

Team Harvick here too. Simply because I drink Busch Lite.
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

Harvick is part of Ford Performance, so I'm good with that. Plus he beat up Greg Biffle once and hates the Dillon brothers, so that's pretty cool too.
Rockies
Name: Nate Hunter

Post by Rockies »

I don't follow Nascar as closely as I used to(pretty much since playoff format was introduced), so these days if I'm watching I just root for the local Furniture Row Car and Truex Jr.

Maybe one day Nascar will come to Colorado. One day.. maybe.
Athletics
Name: Stephen d'Esterhazy

Post by Athletics »

Phillies wrote:Team Harvick here too. Simply because I drink Busch Lite.
EWWW...I am too much of a craft beer snob to drink any of the big three unless it is for beer game stuff.

Side note, if I get tickets myself to the race at Sonoma, could I then get the garage pass upgrade to go along with it?
"My shit doesn't work in the playoffs. My job is to get us to the playoffs. What happens after that is fucking luck."

LAA 11 - 15 331W - 479L
LAA 16 - 20 477W - 333L 17-20 ALW
OAK 21 - 22 214W - 110L 21-22 ALW
BlueJays

Post by BlueJays »

I'll ask, but I think Sonoma is a tough one for us to get garage passes since most of our sponsors like going to that race.
Phillies

Post by Phillies »

Angels wrote:
Phillies wrote:Team Harvick here too. Simply because I drink Busch Lite.
EWWW...I am too much of a craft beer snob to drink any of the big three unless it is for beer game stuff.

Side note, if I get tickets myself to the race at Sonoma, could I then get the garage pass upgrade to go along with it?
I’m a craft beer snob myself. Follow us on instagram @spricketcity
BlueJays

Re: Calling all race fans!

Post by BlueJays »

Hey everybody. I'm back at it, this time working for Richard Childress Racing. I know we have some north easterners here, and was wondering if anybody would like to attend the upcoming Dover race the weekend of May 5?

Return to “IBC Forum”