2018 HR Pool

The place to come to talk about all things IBC related. Or not IBC related. Just keep it reasonably respectful.
Guardians
Name: Pat Gillespie

2018 HR Pool

Post by Guardians »

Guys,

The 2018 HR Pool is online now, with the entry form available electronically on the site: https://thehomerunpool.wordpress.com/

This year, you can avoid mailing your list in and can download the form, fill it out and email it in. Payment still must be mailed, but I'm hoping to set up electronic payment next year.

Many of you have participated in the past; I would encourage you to enter again and share the site with fellow baseball fans. We'd love to grow it this year so we can increase the payouts. Last year's winner took home $1,100.

Thanks,
Pat
Guardians

Post by Guardians »

As a reminder, HR Pool entries are due March 28. Please check out the site and get your entries in. It would be great to have more IBC representation. Jake L is a former winner of the pool.
Pirates
Name: Jake Levine

Post by Pirates »

100% baby.
Guardians

Post by Guardians »

REMINDER: The deadline for entries is tomorrow. Please get them in if you want to play this year.
Reds

Post by Reds »

I'm in.. btw - also looking for a fantasy league to play in, better late than never.
Guardians

Post by Guardians »

The HR Pool site is live with entries. We're at 161, up from 120 last year. Myself, JB, Jim, Ken, Nick, Stephen D from the IBC are in this year.
Phillies
Name: Nick Perry

Re: 2018 HR Pool

Post by Phillies »

Looks like another IBCer is going to take down the HR Pool.
Guardians

Re: 2018 HR Pool

Post by Guardians »

Yep. Big Jim Berger is at 225 HR, up 6 on his closest rival, with four days to go. Jim would follow Jake as IBCers who have won this long-standing pool. Others have finished in the top 10 over the years as well.

Return to “IBC Forum”