How many of these do you remember?

The place to come to talk about all things IBC related. Or not IBC related. Just keep it reasonably respectful.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mets
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Name: John Anderson
Contact:

How many of these do you remember?

Post by Mets » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:04 pm

2008-Present Mets: 632-825...434%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 875-1069...450%

User avatar
Cardinals
Posts: 2594
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Utica, IN
Name: Aaron Dorman

Re: How many of these do you remember?

Post by Cardinals » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:48 am

I knew 7 as well. Completely forgot Pedro was a Phillie

User avatar
Twins
Posts: 1176
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:00 am
Location: Golden Valley, MN
Name: Andrew Howard, Owner emeritus. Jason Gudim, GM

Re: How many of these do you remember?

Post by Twins » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:53 am

I got 8. Also forgot all about Pedro on the Phillies.
2010 KC 83-79
2011 KC 94-68
2012 KC 83-79
2013 KC 90-72; AL Central Champs
2014 KC 84-78
2015 KC 103-59; AL Central Champs
2016 KC 97-65; Lost WC Game to BAL
2017 MIN 80-82
2018 MIN 84-78
2019 MIN 80-82

Overall IBC Record 1040-903

User avatar
Cubs
Posts: 1357
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Chicago
Name: Pat Bishop

Re: How many of these do you remember?

Post by Cubs » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:47 pm

6, I had no idea Smoltz pitched for the Cardinals.

I'll add that to the list of reasons to hate that curmudgeon.

User avatar
Pirates
Posts: 6570
Joined: Sat May 18, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Stamford, CT
Name: John Paul Starkey

Re: How many of these do you remember?

Post by Pirates » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:27 pm

Cubs wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:47 pm
6, I had no idea Smoltz pitched for the Cardinals.

I'll add that to the list of reasons to hate that curmudgeon.
He is very unlikeable. It's tough listening to him call a game.
12, 14, 15, 17

User avatar
Mets
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Name: John Anderson
Contact:

Re: How many of these do you remember?

Post by Mets » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:15 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10 ... 3309379694

I completely forgot Robbie Alomar played for the Orioles. It was three entire years. I just placed him directly from the Jays to the Indians.
2008-Present Mets: 632-825...434%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 875-1069...450%

User avatar
Giants
Posts: 3309
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:00 am
Name: Jake Hamlin
Contact:

Re: How many of these do you remember?

Post by Giants » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:28 pm

I got 10, though it’s worth noting that I had A’s era Frank Thomas, Rays era Manny Ramirez, and I’m pretty sure White Sox era Ken Griffey on the IBC Gritty Gutty A’s during my tenure. You can find the 1973 World Series on YouTube if you’re wondering what Willie Mays in a Mets uniform looked like (spoiler alert sad).
Your REIGNING AND DEFENDING #evenyear IBC CHAMPION

2015- #torture #evenyears 179-145
2006-2014 Gritty Gutty A's 828-631
2005 Texas Rangers 65-97
Total: 1072-873 .551

User avatar
Cardinals
Posts: 2594
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:00 am
Location: Utica, IN
Name: Aaron Dorman

Re: How many of these do you remember?

Post by Cardinals » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 am

Mets wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:15 pm
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10 ... 3309379694

I completely forgot Robbie Alomar played for the Orioles. It was three entire years. I just placed him directly from the Jays to the Indians.
I remember him in Baltimore, I think there is when he spit on the umpire

User avatar
Mets
Posts: 2064
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Name: John Anderson
Contact:

Re: How many of these do you remember?

Post by Mets » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 am

Cardinals wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 am
Mets wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:15 pm
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10 ... 3309379694

I completely forgot Robbie Alomar played for the Orioles. It was three entire years. I just placed him directly from the Jays to the Indians.
I remember him in Baltimore, I think there is when he spit on the umpire
That is correct. SpitGate
2008-Present Mets: 632-825...434%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 875-1069...450%

Post Reply