Reds

Jake Levine's blog

Moderator: Pirates

Pirates
Name: Jake Levine

Reds

Post by Pirates »

Churchill has further updated his right-hand sidebar referencing the Reds possibility. He says the O's want Bailey, Votto, Cueto, and Edwin Encarnacion. This is particularly lopsided, and pushing Melvin Mora back to Cincy wouldn't make it any less so. Mora may have negative value at this point. Meanwhile John Fay says nothing new has happened on the Reds/Bedard front.

If the Reds are actually considering this deal then I don't even know what to think. With a package like that forget Bedard they could get Santana and more.
Nationals
Name: Ian Schnaufer

Re: Reds

Post by Nationals »

Brewers wrote:Churchill has further updated his right-hand sidebar referencing the Reds possibility. He says the O's want Bailey, Votto, Cueto, and Edwin Encarnacion. This is particularly lopsided, and pushing Melvin Mora back to Cincy wouldn't make it any less so. Mora may have negative value at this point. Meanwhile John Fay says nothing new has happened on the Reds/Bedard front.

If the Reds are actually considering this deal then I don't even know what to think. With a package like that forget Bedard they could get Santana and more.
Except Santana holds th power to veto a trade--I don't think he'd take to going to Cincinnati (although I'd love to see that package go to the Twins)
Reds

Post by Reds »

The Reds are not considering such a deal.They already turned down Bailey, Cueto, and Votto for Bedard. The Orioles are asking way too much for a SP who is only going to be committed to his new team for two seasons and who has yet to complete a full season in the bigs.
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

Mulvey
Gomez
Guerra
Humber
Muniz

that seems to be the current package....Twins are trying to get F-Mart...won't happen...unless Gomez drops off.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC

Return to “The Silver Bullet”