BCS

Jake Levine's blog

Moderator: Pirates

Pirates
Name: Jake Levine

BCS

Post by Pirates »

I dont want this to turn into a giant argument like before but 2 things I noticed that Im curious on peoples opinions.

1. If mizzou loses to OU should they\will they drop behind kansas? Because if they do they wont be BCS eligable

2. Does Georgia deserve to be BCS eligable since they arent even in their own conference championship. I know that its about the timing of loses and Georgia is real good, and that their are even extreme cases such as a few years ago where OU and Texas were both good but played a terrible colorado team in the conference championship but is that a fixable problem?
Giants
Name: Jake Hamlin

Post by Giants »

1. Mizzou wouldn't drop behind Kansas, no voter who watched the game could justify putting them below that waste of a potential BCS team.

2. Can it be solved? Yes, just change the rules to abolish the divisions and put the top two teams in the conference into the game. Will it happen? Hell no, makes too much sense
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

Please no Georgia. I live here. Bulldog fans are a bunch of redneck assholes. I couldn't put up with their success. It's bad enough when the Braves were good, but more people in Atlanta like the Bulldogs than they do the Braves or Falcons. It's quite annoying actually.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC

Return to “The Silver Bullet”