Tebow the Met

Bren Dillon's blog

Moderator: Angels

Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Tebow the Met

Post by Royals »

The Mets announced Tuesday that Tim Tebow will report to the Arizona Fall League on Sunday.
Tebow latched on with the Mets last month after an open showcase and recently began playing in the instructional league. The Arizona Fall League will be quite the leap for the former NFL quarterback and current part-time college football analyst, as it features some of the game's top prospects. At the very least, the league will get more mainstream eyes on it than it usually does. Oct 4 - 3:17 PM
This is probably the Mets just doing their usual "we have to stay in the headlines!" stupidity. However, in the event it's not, I'm gonna laugh myself silly if Tebow ends up producing value.
Accepting offers now!
Marlins
Name: Nils

Post by Marlins »

I will give you nothing for him only if you toss in Machado...
BlueJays
Name: David Taylor

Post by BlueJays »

I can do better than that, I'll give you nothing in exchange for somehow transferring a couple roster spots to me so that I can carry more than 50 players.
"Hating the Yankees is as American as pizza pie, unwed mothers, and cheating on your income tax."
Mets
Name: John Anderson

Post by Mets »

I would think playing the wild card game Syndergaard v. Bumgarner would be enough to stay in the headlines...but...whatever you want to believe.
2008-2023 Mets: 1,054-1,223...463%
2006-2008 Rockies: 242-244...498%

IBC Total: 1,296-1,467...469%
2022: lost WC
2023: lost WC

Return to “Whale's Vagina Monologue”