Rookie Jackpot

Bren Dillon's blog

Moderator: Angels

Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Rookie Jackpot

Post by Royals »

It's been a while since I've been excited about my team. It has stunk for years while I watched prospects advance (slowly) and waited for them to hit the bigs. It's been a while since I checked Rotoworld and the like on a daily basis.

Holy cow has that all changed this season. Bryant alone would be enough to excite anyone. And he was for a while. But then Correa came up and established himself as the best SS in the game. Schwarber got a cup of coffee that was more like a quadruple espresso with a side of cocaine. Then Sano got the call and spent two weeks daring pitchers to find a way to get him out.

On top of the rookies, Machado has stepped up his plate discipline and brought his offensive game to a new level, Kipnis is far and away the best 2b in the league and Archer and Odorizzi (when healthy) are cruising with ERA's under 3.

2015 has been a hell of a season so far. Watch out for the Pads in 2016!
Marlins
Name: Nils

Post by Marlins »

How is Maels Rodriguez doing?
Athletics
Name: Stephen d'Esterhazy

Post by Athletics »

And since you have shown yourself to be alive this week, why don't you take the time to add the real Correa and Infante to your team.
"My shit doesn't work in the playoffs. My job is to get us to the playoffs. What happens after that is fucking luck."

LAA 11 - 15 331W - 479L
LAA 16 - 20 477W - 333L 17-20 ALW
OAK 21 - 22 214W - 110L 21-22 ALW
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

Athletics wrote:How is Maels "Fucking" Rodriguez doing?
FTFY

Return to “Whale's Vagina Monologue”