Bring it on ya Swede!

Bren Dillon's blog

Moderator: Angels

Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Bring it on ya Swede!

Post by Royals »

The first major shakeup of the off-season is here!
Your beloved Commissioner Emeritus is MOVING! After 8 years in Boston that included one wildcard, two division titles and an IBC World Series Championship, we're moving out of the gloomy weather of Boston to sunny San Diego, land of the whale's vagina!

I know what you're thinking... WTF!? WHY!? Well, there are several reasons. I've toyed with a switch to the NL in the past (I'd actually prefer Colorado if it were an option) and now seemed like a good time. It's good for the competitive balance of the league (softens up the ALE and toughens up the NLW), gives two other GM's the chance to have their favorite team as their franchise (Pat T, who is a Red Sox fan, will be moving northward from Tampa Bay to take over the carmine hose. Martin is a Tampa Bay fan (I know, I know, it's like discovering a coelecanth) is moving to TB).
I'll admit that the opportunity to play in a division where the division title hasn't already been put out of reach for the next several years is a factor, but I could have just moved to DC for that. Most important of all, in my opinion, is the opportunity to face Nils 19 times a season. Once that opportunity came up, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

So bring it on Gustafson, ya friggin Swede!
Mariners
Name: Jagger

Post by Mariners »

Wouldn't you rather move to Arizona and have me move to San Diego?

Return to “Whale's Vagina Monologue”