Minor NBA Observation

Bren Dillon's blog

Moderator: Angels

Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Minor NBA Observation

Post by Royals »

Am I the only one enjoying seeing the Thunder SUCK after skipping out on the city of Seattle?
Mariners
Name: Jagger

Post by Mariners »

You are not alone!

I'm sure enjoying the Blazers too! They are really taking the sting out, especially with Nate at the helm and Brandon Roy as leader, they feel like a home team already. As it is we've lived in Oregon for 5 years now, watching many games on TV, I guess it just took the loss of the Sups to make it 'take'.
DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Post by DBacks »

I have never watched the NBA, but somehow, someway, they found a way to hook me this season. And yes, the Thunder sucking has been a highlight. Maybe they'll think its because of their shitty nickname and change it. They should know that if you're named like a WNBA team you're going to play like one.
Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Post by Royals »

Cubs wrote:They should know that if you're named like a WNBA team you're going to play like one.
A-fucking-men
Orioles
Name: Dan Vacek

Post by Orioles »

Yeah, I can never listen to "it was a good day" by Ice Cube again. It'll just sound really dated. It does suck though that they're out in the middle of nowhere. I might never ever see Jeff Green play on television (or Kevin Durant, for that matter). The only nickname like that I can abide is the Minnesota Wild. Can't explain it, and yes, they should still be the Northstars and have those awesome jerseys, but I don't hate their new nickname.

Speaking of watching the Blazers, as I am not a Blazer fan and in fact on the opposite coast, it would be cool if TNT and ESPN could show some teams OTHER than the Portland Trailblazers on their national broadcasts. As much as I enjoy watching a 6-7-8 seed fine-tune in the early season, even Barkley said himself on WFAN that TNT (his employer, not that it matters) and the NBA were dumb for putting the Trailblazers on every other night. A few weeks ago they showed some shite game like Portland-Golden State or something over the Lakers at the Hornets with a perfect record. Still, I'll watch pretty much any game in HD, so they've got me hooked.

2023 GM Totals: 1780 W - 1460 L | 0.549 wpct | 89-73 (avg 162 G record)

Return to “Whale's Vagina Monologue”