Hoooo! Hooooo! HOOOOO!... UC!

Bren Dillon's blog

Moderator: Angels

Royals
Name: Larry Bestwick

Hoooo! Hooooo! HOOOOO!... UC!

Post by Royals »

Just a win against Syracuse from our first Big East Title and an Orange Bowl berth!
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh

Post by Dodgers »

I'd say that use of "our" is rather liberal...you were no where to be found when UConn rumped Cincy 40-15.
Royals

Post by Royals »

Dodgers wrote:I'd say that use of "our" is rather liberal...you were no where to be found when UConn rumped Cincy 40-15.
Nor was I shouting from the rooftops when UC finally captured the Keg of Nails against Louisville last weekend. Neither were events to get too excited or too down about. Winning what is unquestionably the biggest game in school history being a home game win against the bottom team in the conference away from going to the Orange Bowl on the other hand... IS something to be excited about!
Pirates
Name: Jake Levine

Post by Pirates »

remember WVU was a win away from the national championship last year vs an awful Pitt team.
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

Can't wait to have Brian Kelly in Knoxville next year
Royals

Post by Royals »

Brewers wrote:remember WVU was a win away from the national championship last year vs an awful Pitt team.
I haven't forgotten... but Sunday's win was still HUGE for the program.

It is very possible Kelly leaves for Tennessee. My gut says he doesn't this year, but I know that CFB coaches are even bigger mercenaries than pro baseball players so I'm not holding my breath. I doubt he'll be as big a d-bag about it as Dantonio was when he left though.

Return to “Whale's Vagina Monologue”