Jose Bautista

Gabe Hammad's blog. Gabe was a member between 2002-2015 and again in 2017. During his tenure, Gabe won the NL East in 2005-06 and the 2006 IBC Championship.

Moderator: DBacks

DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Jose Bautista

Post by DBacks »

From Rotoworld:
Jose Bautista went 2-for-3 with a double and two RBI on Memorial Day evening, helping the Blue Jays to an 11-1 rout of the Indians.
Bautista has now driven in multiple runs in 10 of his 46 starts this season, and is up to 38 total runs driven in to go along with his 30 extra-base hits. Through 211 plate appearances, he boasts an absurd .356/.502/.791 slash.
Ask Aaron or Nick or some other fellas about my uncanny ability to trade guys right before something horrible happens to them, or they fall off a cliff. Picking up players from the FA pool has always been a big part of my strategy, and the last few seasons I've hit some real gold mines.

Jose Bautista however, I was sure, was a fluke. I can't believe the way he's playing. I sold him way too low. Dumb move on my part.

I really hope he's on some new, not-yet detectable Roid. No I don't, that would suck for baseball.

But I kind of do.

Any predictions on what Jose's line looks like at the end of this season?
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

My experience with you has always been that you deal me someone a week before they have a season ending injury
Phillies
Name: Nick Perry

Post by Phillies »

Same. What did you deal him for anyway? I know I'm one of the sad fools who released him.
DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Post by DBacks »

I just looked it up and I dealt Jose Bautista and Scott Rolen for Gaby Sanchez, Jose Tabata, and Logan Forsythe.

Return to “The Cub Hub”