can't remember

Gabe Hammad's blog. Gabe was a member between 2002-2015 and again in 2017. During his tenure, Gabe won the NL East in 2005-06 and the 2006 IBC Championship.

Moderator: DBacks

DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

can't remember

Post by DBacks »

Hey guys,

I've been you-tubing a lot lately. My favorite addiction has been watching great sports moments. However, there's a clip I'm trying to find anywhere online, but I'm having trouble tracking it down. This is mostly because i'm having a hard time remembering the details.

There was a game at Wrigley, at least 7 years ago, probably more, that had one of the craziest finished I have ever seen. I believe they were playing the Rockies but I'm not sure. I just remember there being guys all over the place. Maybe it was the Astros. A rundown was misplayed, there Cubs all over basepaths...it was mayhem for like 10 seconds, then somehow a cubbie slid home for the win and the place erupted. If this rings a bell for anyone let me know, please. I think if I can get the details right I'll have an easier time finding the clip.
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Post by Yankees »

Cardinals
Name: John Paul Starkey

Post by Cardinals »

Sorry the video doesn't take up the whole YouTube screen and it's only a sportscenter highlight, but I think I found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUIFE6WISY8
12, 14, 15, 17, 22
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Post by DBacks »

HA. Found it. Fuck you guys.
Dodgers
Site Admin
Name: Shawn Walsh