Cuse vs UCONN

Gabe Hammad's blog. Gabe was a member between 2002-2015 and again in 2017. During his tenure, Gabe won the NL East in 2005-06 and the 2006 IBC Championship.

Moderator: DBacks

DBacks
Name: Dave Mueller

Cuse vs UCONN

Post by DBacks »

Are you fucking kidding me?

EPIC.
WhiteSox
Name: Aaron Dorman

Post by WhiteSox »

I am paying for that game this morning at work... What a game, even though the wrong team one ... that game is an Instant Classic.
Yankees
Name: Brett Zalaski

Post by Yankees »

Devendorf is my least favorite player in the history of college basketball. Worse than all the douchebags that play for, and sit on, the Duke bench.
Pirates
Name: Jake Levine

Post by Pirates »

couldn't agree with Z more, guy should be suspended for what he did.
DBacks

Post by DBacks »

NOVA and MARQUETTE?

God damn the big east is fun to watch. Jesus.

I hope the rest of the tourney can live up to yesterday.
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

What did he do? I went to bed after the 2nd OT
Pirates

Post by Pirates »

didnt do anything in the game, but what he did earlier in the year off the court should be enough.
Orioles
Name: Dan Vacek

Post by Orioles »

Royals wrote:Devendorf is my least favorite player in the history of college basketball. Worse than all the douchebags that play for, and sit on, the Duke bench.
I think I made this exact statement at least 4 times during the game. What a goon. Once upon a time I thought it was impossible to hate someone more than Laettner. Then J.J. Redick came close. Devendorf blows them both out of the water.

God I hate Syracuse. To cap off Georgetown's disappointing season meltdown, recently de-committed top Gtown recruit DaShonte Riley (a 6-11 C) will join the Orange next year.

2023 GM Totals: 1780 W - 1460 L | 0.549 wpct | 89-73 (avg 162 G record)
DBacks

Post by DBacks »

What did he do?
Astros
Name: Ty Bradley

Post by Astros »

Here's a question for you. Is Gerald Henderson the first black Duke player you've hated the most on the team? Think about it, usually the guy you hate the most on Duke is a white guy, but Henderson's a dirty, whiney little bitch. I think its the first time the guy I've hated the most on Duke hasn't been white
Pirates

Post by Pirates »

Syracuse, New York (WSYR-TV) - A Syracuse University Appeals Board has suspended Eric Devendorf immediately from the University and has banned him from all University activities, including the men’s basketball team.

The Appeals Board modified the ruling of the University Judicial Board, which recommended Devendorf be suspended for at least one academic term after he allegedly struck a female SU student in the face the morning of November 1.

Friday's ruling by the Appeals Board states Devendorf must perform 40 hours of community service if he wants to return to the University for the Spring 2009 semester, according to Attorney Rich Kesnig. Kesnig represents Kim Smith, the alleged victim, and has seen the ruling.

Eric Devendorf's attorney said all along that he felt the initial ruling was much too harsh; Bill Sullivan told NewsChannel 9 Friday night he feels that this new decision is fair -- and appropriate.

Return to “The Cub Hub”